Outdoor theatre: The Tempest
'We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.' The Lord Chamberlain's Men return to The Vyne's north lawn to perform this Shakespearian classic.
- Booking essential
Pack your picnics, camping chairs and warm clothes ready to recline in the grounds of a former Tudor palace. Drink in hand get ready to enjoy this firm Vyne favourite. Programmes and raffle tickets will be on sale before the performance.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Tickets are non-refundable except when the performance is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Gates open at 5.45pm, follow directions from Visitor Reception to North Lawn.
- What to bring and wear
- Please be aware you'll need to carry your picnic and chairs a 10 minute walk to the north lawn. Don't forget to wrap up warm and bring a torch for the journey back to the car through the gardens.
- The north lawn is accessible via hard gravel paths, though the performance is located on the lawn.
- Day visitors also attending this event please be aware that, so we can get things ready, you will need to leave site at 5pm and then be readmitted at 5:45pm when the gates open. Under fives go free.
|11 August 2018||17:45 - 22:00||Available|