Gardeners' Workshop - Planting Summer Containers
Discover how to plant successful containers the Woolbeding way for long-lasting summer displays.
- Booking essential
Join our Head Gardener and learn some practical techniques on planting containers for a summer display. Pick up tips on compost, plants and the importance of containers in your garden.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- The booking line is open Mon to Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm and Sat and Sun 9.00am - 4.00pm (Online 24 hrs).
- This event is not designed for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in The Grange car park (pay & display) Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9HD. Our free minibus will collect you there any time from 10.20am and take you to Woolbeding Gardens.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear footwear suitable for walking and clothes appropriate for the weather. You don't need to bring any gardening equipment with you.
- A few disabled parking spaces are available but must be pre-booked. The formal garden has some cobbled and gravel paths and some steps. The landscape garden has some rough terrain and grass slopes.
- The workshop begins at 1pm but the ticket is valid from 10.30 when Woolbeding Gardens open. You can get the minibus from The Grange car par in Midhurst at any time from 10.20am. On arrival at Woolbeding Gardens, a member of the garden team will welcome you and take you to the Orangery for coffee/tea and cake before the start of the workshop.
|26 June 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|