Gardeners' Workshop - Planting containers for summer displays
Discover how to plant successful containers the Woolbeding way for long-lasting summer displays.
- Booking essential
Join our Head Gardener for a practical demonstration on planting containers for colour throughout the summer. The workshop will shares hints and tips on container selection and provides a step-by-step guide to planting pots, feeding and aftercare for prolonged flowering.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- The booking line is open Mon to Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm and Sat and Sun 9.00am - 4.00pm (Online 24 hrs).
- This event is not designed for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in The Grange car park (pay & display) Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9HD. Our free minibus will collect you from there at 10.00am and take you to Woolbeding Gardens.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear footwear suitable for walking and clothes appropriate for the weather. You don't need to bring any gardening equipment with you.
- A few disabled parking spaces are available but must be pre-booked. The formal garden has some cobbled and gravel paths and some steps. The landscape garden has some rough terrain and grass slopes.
- You will be collected by our complimentary minibus from The Grange car par in Midhurst at 10.00am. On arrival at Woolbeding Gardens, a member of the garden team will welcome you and take you to the Orangery for morning coffee/tea and cake before the start of the workshop.
|15 June 2018||10:00 - 12:30||Available|