Sold out: Evening behind the scenes house tours
Back by popular demand, you can explore 14th-century cellars, Tudor attics and even walk on the newly restored roof of this historic mansion. Wander the house at night time and enjoy a glass of prosecco in the staircase hall.
- Booking essential
Because of the adventurous nature of the tour, you’ll need to be aged 15 or over. You’ll be asked to complete a disclaimer form if you’re aged 18 or over while those of you aged 15-17 will need a parent or legal guardian to sign a consent form.
Event ticket prices
All £30.00Evening behind the scenes house tour
- Booking details
- Call 01256 883858
- We sold out last year. Make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
- You must be 15 or over to come on this adventure.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Arrive via the main the drive and park in front of the mansion. A member of the team will greet you and take you into the staircase hall.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear warm clothes and flat shoes. Bear in mind the tour goes onto the roof into the open elements.
- Due to the adventurous nature of the tour, you'll need to be able to climb stairs and bend down low to get past oak beams and get through small doorways.
|14 November 2019||18:00 - 19:45||Sold out|
|21 November 2019||18:00 - 19:45||Sold out|
|28 November 2019||18:00 - 19:45||Sold out|