Timed entry to Alfriston Clergy House (30 July - 31 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Alfriston Clergy House.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly.
The waiting area is outside, please wear suitable clothing for all weather types. There will be a short welcome talk at the start of the visit and from there on it will be self-guided.
Open for your visit this week: Ground floor of house and garden.
Please note there is no toilet at the property - the nearest is at the village car park.
Assistance dogs only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £6.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £3.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £9.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £15.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Prior arranged drop-off point at garden gates or front entrance (phone property on 01323 871961). Braille and large print guides. Grounds - partly accessible, grass and loose gravel paths, slopes, some steps. Some visitors may require assistance from their companion. Building - five steps to entrance. Very narrow corridors and small rooms. Site has limited suitability for wheel chair users.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.