Bonfire, fireworks and lantern walk
Celebrate the changing of the seasons in style with our annual bonfire, lantern walk and BBQ!
- Booking essential
Collect a sparkler on your way in, have your face painted, then enjoy a walk around the candle lit garden, brave the spooky gothic tunnel, then wander to the tennis lawn to try the BBQ and bar. Then it's time to light your sparklers, enjoy the bonfire and watch the fireworks. Enter the free annual costume competition on arrival. The shop will also be open until 7pm
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A customer booking fee of 5% applies
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Under 2's - free
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress with suitable warm clothes and foot wear. Bring a torch.
- There are around 400 steps in the garden. This and the dark may mean the garden is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- There will be no tickets available on the night, pre-booked tickets only.
|26 October 2018||18:00 - 20:00||Sold out|
|27 October 2018||18:00 - 20:00||Sold out|
|28 October 2018||18:00 - 20:00||Sold out|