Gardeners' workshop - Shrub care and pruning
Join our Head Gardener to discover hints and tips on caring for shrubs and how they enhance your garden.
- Booking essential
Learn top pointers for selecting the right shrub, and enjoy learning more about planting, pruning and aftercare - all vital techniques to care for your garden.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is not designed for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in The Grange car park (pay & display) Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9HD. Our free minibus will collect you from there at 10.00am and take you to Woolbeding Gardens
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear footwear suitable for walking and clothes appropriate for the weather. You don't need to bring any gardening equipment with you.
- A few disabled parking spaces are available but must be pre-booked. The formal garden has some cobbled and gravel paths and some steps. The landscape garden has some rough terrain and grass slopes.
- The minibus driver will check that you have booked onto the workshop. On arrival at the Gardens you will be asked to show your workshop ticket. If you are a National Trust member, please also bring your membership card. If you are walking or cycling to Woolbeding Gardens to attend a Gardeners' Workshop please let us know in advance so that the minibus does not wait for you unnecessarily at The Grange car park in Midhurst. After the Workshop, you are very welcome to stay and visit the rest of the Gardens up until closing time. You do not have to return to Midhurst on the minibus at a particular time. The ticket includes entry into Woolbeding Gardens. Morning refreshments provided on arrival.
|21 September 2018||10:00 - 12:30||Available|