Express Beach Clean
Join our beach rangers for an express beach clean on Woolacombe beach, every Sunday morning throughout July and August.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join our Beach Rangers for a Sunday morning breath of fresh air and help do your bit to keep our beach looking lovely this summer. We will be picking up litter and hunting for 'nurdles' (tiny plastic pellets). All welcome on this regular weekend event and all equipment will be provided. Why not bring the family and dog as well?
Sunday 29 July & 26 August will be run in partnership with the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Coastal Creatures project.
- All ages welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Look out for the Beach Ranger Buggy and the Beach Rangers on Woolacombe Beach near Mill Rock or call the Rangers on 07557 938399 for more information.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing for the weather on the day. Equipment including gloves will be provided.
- Access to the site is only possible using the path over the dunes or by walking along the beach from Woolacombe or Putsborough.
- Car parking fees will apply in the local car parks including Marine Drive car park.
|29 July 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|5 August 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|12 August 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|19 August 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|26 August 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|