Wild Food UK Foraging Courses at Comer Woods
Join foraging experts from Wild Food UK on a walk in Comer Woods. Learn when and where to look for edible and poisonous plants in the woodland.
- Booking essential
This foraging experience involves a gentle 2.5 hour walk around the woodland, during which your guide will teach you how to identify edible and poisonous plants, flowers, fruits and mushrooms. You'll stop along the way for some seasonal homemade refreshments and finish the day off with a wild food lunch based on what you've found.
This event is hosted and organised by Wild Food UK. Book your tickets and direct any enquiries to them.
Event ticket prices
Child £25.00Under 16
- Booking details
- Call 01981 590604
- Under 12's can come for free, please ask when booking.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- We'll begin our walk from the car park in Comer Woods.
- What to bring and wear
- This activity takes place outdoors so please wear appropriate footwear and comfortable clothing. Please bring a camera, note pad and pen and a drink.
- Off-road equipped wheelchairs.
- Car parking in Comer Woods is free for NT members or £3.50 all day for non-members.