Night Run - Experience Clumber Park in a new light
Sorry this event has reached capacity and is now sold out. We are unable to hold waiting lists and can not accept entries on the night, we apologise for your disappointment if you missed out this time.
- Booking essential
Whether you're new to running, a more seasoned trail runner or a family looking for an adventure, you'll find Night Run fun and exciting.Choose from the 3km Explorer or the 7km Adventurer routes and have fun at your own pace on our traffic free trails but don't forget your head torch! Taking part in our Night Run is a great way to get a little fitter during the winter months at the same time as helping us care for this special place. So as you look after you, you'll be looking after nature too.
Event ticket prices
All £7.00Explorer 3km - See age restrictions before booking
All £14.00Adventurer 7km - See age restrictions
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Maximum of 12 tickets bookable per transaction.
- Please see the other event info section for details of age restrictions
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the signed event parking and follow the signs and fairy lit paths to the registration and start area on the front field. Registration opens at 4pm and closes at 5.15pm
- What to bring and wear
- You (and EVERYONE in your group/family) will need a head torch/ good handheld torch. You won't be allowed to run without one. Please wear suitable shoes and clothing for running in and the weather.
- The 3k Explorer route follows mainly hardstanding paths and trails and is suitable for off road buggies including running buggies. It is not suitable for wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- ALL participants must have a working head torch or hand held torch which will be checked at the registration desk when you pick up your number. Nordic walkers and walkers are welcome to take part in either event, and will be asked to start behind the runners. Please take care along the lakeside paths, especially if running with children. Explorer route: Open to all ages. Adventurer route: Recommended for 14+ only. ALL children under 16 year old must to be escorted around the course by a parent/guardian who has entered the same event. Please ensure if you have a child running, that you run with them and keep them within your sight at all times. 16-17 year olds can run unescorted but need parental/guardian approval. Please refer to the Essential Event Information link on your e-ticket for full details of Clumber Park NightRun. Your entry fee will go towards the property hosting the event so you can be sure your money is being spent on conserving our special places.
|1 February 2020||16:00 - 20:00||Sold out|