Glynis Casson and Daniel Costello tell the story of Yeats’ life and the women who supported him, helped him and loved him. They will be joined by Claire Roche, Harpist and Singer, who has put a number of Yeats’ poems to music.
- Booking essential
The story is illustrated with Yeats’ poetry – such favourites as “The Wanderings of Oisin,” “The Stolen Child,” “When You Are Old”, “Never Give All Your Heart,” “The Second Coming” and “Easter 1916”and many other of his wonderful poems.
Claire Roche, Harpist and Singer, has put a number of Yeats’ poems to music which she sings to her harp accompaniment and adds a beautiful dimension to his poetry.
Join us for a night of poetry, voice, music and song in the stunning Central Hall.
Event ticket prices
Adult £30.00Concert Only
Adult £50.00Including 2 course dinner
- Booking details
- Call 028 4278 8387
- Please contact Mount Stewart Reception to book you tickets on 028 4278 8387.
- Over 18s Only
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Visitors will be directed to park at the front of Mount Stewart House. For guests who have pre-booked dinner, this will be served at 6pm.
- What to bring and wear
- No stiletto heels. No flash photography. For conservation purposes, the house is kept at a constant temperature which may be lower than usual concert venues.
- If you have any accessibility requirements, please contact us to discuss how we can assist you on 028 4278 8387.
- 2 course pre-theatre dinner available. Please advise at time of booking of any dietary requirements. There will be a paid bar available at the interval. Please pre-book drinks on arrival. Please note, there is no cash machine at Mount Stewart.
|6 October 2018||19:30 - 21:30||Available|