Guided Walk: Exploring Longshaw
Our popular guided walks are back! These walks are a chance for you to explore the Longshaw Estate, Burbage and the Eastern Moors
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Our popular guided walks are back! These walks are a chance for you to explore the Longshaw Estate, Burbage and the Eastern Moors with a knowledgeable guide.
Discover places beyond the waymarked routes, glimpse into the area’s past through archaeological clues, learn more about the fascinating history of the landscape, and you may even spot some resident wildlife along the way.
The walk will be approximately 4 miles, around 2.5 hours long.
£5 per adult and £2.50 per child (suitable for accompanied children over the age of 8 years).
Event ticket prices
- One Adult Family, up to 3 Children £7.50
- Two Adult Family, up to 3 Children £12.50
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Suitable for accompanied children over the age of 8 years.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Welcome Building, at the bottom of Woodcroft Car Park.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sturdy shoes and come prepared for the weather, that might be sunhats or raincoats depending on the day!
- Route involves some slopes and stony paths. Please let us know any requirements when booking.
- Please note, normal carpark charges apply and is not included in the price of the ticket.