Edge Hill, Shenington and on to Upton a long walk
Starting out from the Peacock Inn in Tysoe, join an experienced guide for a strenuous 8.5 mile walk stopping for a steaming bowl of soup at Upton House and Gardens.
- Booking essential
Arrive from 9.45am for a 10am departure. Come and discover some of the history of the stunning countryside surrounding Upton House and Gardens on this strenuous walk. There will be a pause for lunch at Upton House before walking a different route back to Tysoe. A delicious bowl of hot soup along with a cup of house tea or coffee is included and will be waiting for you. In association with the Cotswold Voluntary Wardens.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- + 5% booking fee Price includes soup lunch and a cup of house tea or coffee.
- Suitable for children over 12 who enjoy walking
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- We recommend you wear appropriate footwear as it may be muddy in places, and come dressed for the weather.
- This walk is classified as strenuous so it may be rough underfoot and ascents and descents may be steep.
|10 June 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Available|