Timed entry to Wimpole Estate (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Wimpole Estate.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Full toilet facilities are available at the Car Park, Mansion and Farm. Last entry to the Farm is at 3pm.
Currently closed: The Mansion is currently closed.
Dogs on a lead are welcome in the parkland only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £6.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £32.50
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £19.50
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Wheelchairs are available to hire by contacting our Welcome Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01223 206047. There are no buggies or personal mobility vehicles available at this time. Full details and an access statement can be found on our website. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.