Timed entry to Knightshayes (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Knightshayes.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Formal and Woodland Garden, Kitchen Garden, parkland, woodland. The café and stables toilets are open 10am-4pm. The shop/bookshop 11am-4pm.
The house is open every day, 11am-3.30pm with timed entry. Entry is by timed ticket and cannot be pre-booked.
Please bring a face mask in order to comply with Government guidance.
Dogs on leads allowed in the parkland but not in the gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £6.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £32.50
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £19.50
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- The accessible toilet at the Stables is open. Please check our Access Statement for more information. We have wheelchairs that can be lent out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to reserve one. We are unable to run our buggy service at present.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.