Art classes at Greys Court
Experience Greys Court in a new way throughout July, with art classes happening every Wednesday. Book on now to avoid missing out.
- Booking essential
Our sessions are run by Paul Robbens who has done art in all its forms in his work for the last 40 years.
He has taught art and sculpture for the last 10 years, this is his third year at Grey's Court. A variety of media with be used including graphite pencil, watercolour pencil, watercolour paints plus less obvious drawing tools like the common biro!
It costs £50 per class, and this price includes all the equipment you will need for that class and refreshments, including lunch.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Check in at Visitor Reception when you arrive, and then head down to the tea-room where Paul will meet you.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear clothes suitable for painting in, and sturdy shoes.
- Paths around the gardens are uneven and either gravel or grass. There are steps to access the Cromwellian Building.
- If you are booking more than one class, please make sure you pay for each class you wish to attend.
|11 July 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|18 July 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|25 July 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|1 August 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|