Katharine House Hospice Forget Me Not Display
This summer, Katharine House Hospice will create a beautiful display of forget me nots in the heart of the estate, for the whole community to celebrate the lives of loved ones lost.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
The display will include as many as 1000 flowers that have been skillfully crafted by the British Iron Works Centre, with the names of those being remembered on display.
The flowers can be bought from Katharine House Hospice ahead of the display via their website.
- Event ticket prices
|Family 1 adult||£22.50||£20.40|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Admission charges apply to non-members and are paid at Visitor Reception. When you buy your admission ticket to Shugborough you're directly helping to keep the estate a special place for ever, for everyone.
Parking is free of charge for National Trust members and paying visitors to the Shugborough Estate.
- Children are most welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The forget me nots will be on display on Lady Walk island beside the mansion. Pop into reception first for directions, admissions or to show your pass.
- What to bring and wear
- The display is outdoors so we recommend wearing outdoor suitable clothing and footwear.
- There are 18 accessible parking spaces in the car park, accessible facilities at Plants & Gifts, Park Farm (including changing places) and the mansion. Trampers are available for hire from reception.
- The forget me not campaign is being run by Katharine House Hospice. For information regarding your donation please contact them via Tel: 01785 270808 email: email@example.com
|22 June 2019||09:00 - 18:00||Available|
|23 June 2019||09:00 - 18:00||Available|
|24 June 2019||09:00 - 18:00||Available|
|25 June 2019||09:00 - 18:00||Available|
|26 June 2019||09:00 - 18:00||Available|
|27 June 2019||09:00 - 18:00||Available|
|28 June 2019||09:00 - 18:00||Available|