Family explorers: Wild art
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
See Stowe at its most colourful. How many different coloured leaves can you find? Use nature's own pallet for some art creations of your own! From pebble mosaics, to miniature gardens to a leaf man, pick up a guide to help you choose natural items for your masterpiece. It's also #18 of the '50 Things'.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
|National Trust member||N/A||£4.95|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Stowe House is managed and operated by Stowe House Preservation Trust. For more information call +44 (0)1280 818166. Admission charges apply to National Trust members, payable at National Trust reception.
Child tickets: under 17s, under 5s go free.
HHA members and Stowe House annual pass members: free.
- Made for children and families.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Pick up your guide from The New Inn at Stowe before heading into the gardens. You can pick up a '50 Things' scrapbook here too and don't forget to come back to claim your stickers!
- What to bring and wear
- Be sure to wear comfy shoes for walking so you can do plenty of exploring.
- The gardens are partly accessible with steep slopes and uneven terrain. Mobility buggies are available to hire. Please call us to discuss your requirements on 01280 817156.
- Share pictures of your finds on Twitter @NTStowe, Facebook National Trust Stowe and Instagram NT_Stowe.
|21 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|22 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|23 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|24 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|25 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|26 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|27 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|28 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|29 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|30 November 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|