Timed entry to Lacock (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Lacock.
- Booking essential
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you'll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you'll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Abbey grounds and courtyard, Stables cafe (takeaway only) and High Street shop. Toilets in the courtyard and next to the Stables cafe.
Currently closed: Abbey rooms, cloister, Fox Talbot Museum and Courtyard tea-room.
Please respect the welfare of the village residents.
Dogs on leads in village/local countryside walks (please keep on leads as there are lambs and other livestock in the fields). Assistance dogs only in the abbey grounds until 1 September.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- The one-way route around the grounds is mostly accessible but some paths can be uneven and muddy - please follow the signposted alternative route. There are accessible toilets in the abbey courtyard and by the Stables cafe - the one by the cafe requires a RADAR key. Trampers and manual wheelchairs are available for loan, please ask at entrance. Assistance dogs are welcome in the abbey grounds.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.