Breeding Birds of Blakeney Freshes Guided Walk
Join us for a stroll around Blakeney Freshes and discover the special birds that breed there and the conservation work we do to improve breeding habitats.
- Booking essential
Learn about how this important habitat has recovered after the tidal storm surge inundation in 2013 that saw much of the surrounding sea wall washed away and over two metres of water across the site.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01263 740241
- We are currently updating our bookings system. Please call us directly to book.
- Not suitable for younger children
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Blakeney Quay. NR25 7NE
- What to bring and wear
- Please come dressed for the event. Suitable outdoor shoes.
- Sorry, no dogs due to conservation area.
|17 June 2017||10:00 - 12:00||Available|