Screen printing workshop
Take inspiration from the garden at Monk's House and try your hand at screen printing.
- Booking essential
Explore your creativity by screen printing with bip-Art Studios. Spend the morning exploring the garden before creating your own printed masterpiece. Be inspired by the Hogarth Press book covers and take home your amazing unique covered journal. Excellent for beginners who want to learn the art of printing on fabric. The course will take place in Rodmell Village Hall and will include light refreshments and exclusive access to the garden at Monk's House.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895 / 01273 474760
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Rodmell Village Hall, The Street, Rodmell, BN7 3HF The village hall was opened by Leonard Woolf on March 26 1960 and is a focal point for many activities in the village.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring lunch - light refreshments and all materials are included. This workshop involves printing with inks. Please wear clothes appropriate for this activity.
- Access to Monk's House is limited as there are steps down into the property with no handrail. The grounds are partly accessible with some steps and uneven paths throughout.
|30 June 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|