Come along, meet the team and hopefully spot the UK's largest butterfly; the Swallowtail!
- Booking not needed
- Free event
The Swallowtail is the UKs largest butterfly and is unique to this corner of the Norfolk Broads. Come and visit our wildlife garden where staff and volunteers will be on hand to answer your questions about this beautiful and extremely rare butterfly, and hopefully, weather permitting, you will be able to view this magnificent creature for yourself.
- Children/families welcome no unaccompanied children please
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Horsey Windpump Car Park NR29 4EF TG456224
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather and wear suitable footwear.
- Activity to take place primarily on level paths but also soft grassy areas. No steep slopes or steps. Accessible toilet close by.
- Turn up at any point during the event.
|17 June 2018||11:00 - 15:00||Available|