Lode Wellbeing Walk - July
Join us for a relaxed walk in Lode, one of a series we are offering as part of our community engagement project, Footprints. These walks have been made possible by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
The walk is about 2.2 miles, and will take about an hour at a leisurely pace. It is classed as 'easy access' at a relaxed pace with easy to navigate terrain.
This walk is not suitable for exercising your dog.
Our walk leaders are trained by our partners, Healthy You (East Cambridgeshire District Council) in collaboration with Ramblers Wellbeing Walks
If possible, please sign up for the walk in advance - copy and pastte the following link https://beta.ramblers.org.uk/wellbeing-walks-sign-up
If you aren't able to sign up in advance, please arrive a few minutes early to sign up.
- This walk is not suitable for children
- Meeting point
- St James Church, High Street, Lode
- What to bring and wear
- Dress as appropriate for the weather. Please wear comfortable shoes for walking and bring water with you
- This route is not suitable for prams, pushchairs or wheelchairs. Please do not bring your dog on this walk
- If you need any further information please contact Julia.Hammond@nationaltrust.org.uk