Discover the surprising range of ingredients available, and the food preparation/cooking methods of our Anglo-Saxon ancestors.
- Booking not needed
Sample a menu inspired by the flavours of Anglo-Saxon England. Learn more about the culinary culture of this fascinating period with cook and food historian Monica Askay.
Tickets include 3 course meal with a glass of wine andaccess to the exhibition hall before dinner. Further drinks will beavailable to purchase.
Event ticket prices
- Sorry, not suitable for children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please go to Visitor Reception on arrival. Entry to Exhibition from 5pm, dinner will be served at 6:30pm
- All areas are on one level and fully accessible
- Please be aware that seating will be in the Anglo-Saxon communal style.
|23 June 2017||17:00 - 21:00||Available|