Half-term activities: Bird Feeders
This half-term come and a make a simple feeder to encourage birds into your garden.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Its all about nature this half-term and spring is a busy time in for birds. Come and make a bird feeder in our potting shed that you can put up in your garden to encourage feather friends.
Event ticket prices
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£23.10||£21.00|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Please note child ticket is aged under 17. Under 5's go free.
- Booking details
- Limited numbers in the potting shed
- Children welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the car park and enter visitor reception where you will be given more information. The workshop is in our rustic potting shed in the garden which is a 5 min walk from reception.
- What to bring and wear
- It is always best to wear suitable outdoor all-weather clothing when you visit Nymans. Some areas can be wet and muddy.
- The Potting Shed is wheelchair accessible via mainly gravelled paths. The garden is mainly level, some gravel paths and steps. Accessible toilets are located near the cafe and in the car park.
|24 February 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|