Monoprinting with Nature by Pattern Shed
A workshop exploring the process of mono printing. Ideal for beginners and those looking to experiment with print making.
- Booking essential
Monoprinting as a technique creates one off, unique images. The brilliance of this technique lies in its spontaneity and accessibility to beginners and those new to printmaking. During this workshop you will learn the process of mono printing using water based inks, dried flowers and pressed botanicals to explore and experiment building your very own collection of hand printed pieces.
Event ticket prices
All £35.00Workshop price
- Booking details
- Call N/A
- Please book tickets via Eventbrite. Link above.
- This workshop is designed for adults.
- Meeting point
- The Pattern Shed studio, Gibside Stables.
- The Stables are around a 30 minute walk from Gibside reception and there is no vehicle access beyond the reception car park. The mobility vehicle is volunteer lead and is not always available. We encourage visitors to enjoy that time walking and connecting with nature.
- Admission into Gibside included.