Erddig house reawakens
After a winter of conservation work, we're lifting off the dust covers and opening the shutters as the house opens fully for 2019.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Discover some exciting new developments in the State Bedroom and find out more about Erddig and its unique history on guided tours.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Please check house opening information as times vary. From 23 March our garden, outbuildings, restaurant and shop are open daily from 10am to 5pm until 26 October when we open 11am to 4pm.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the ticket office for full details of timings in the house.
- The house has limited accessibility below stairs however, our gardens and outbuildings are fully accessible with ramped wheelchair access to the gardens. The paths in the garden are fine loose gravel.
- Dogs on leads welcome on our 1,200-acre estate and through to the Midden Yard. Unfortunately though they will not be permitted through to the garden, house or stables.
|23 March 2019||12:30 - 15:30||Available|