Suppers and safaris
Thursdays through June, as the sun goes down, witness Brownsea come alive as a whole new world of wildlife begins to emerge.
- Booking essential
Take a boat ride to this special place once all the day visitors have gone home. Enjoy a delicious home cooked meal in the island cafe then head out with your guide to discover some of the weird and the wonderful. Behold the loud chorus of nesting migrant seabirds on the lagoon and listen out for the distinctive churring sound of the visiting nightjars.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01202707744
- Please phone the island office to book a place.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the National Trust Sandbanks jetty at 19:30. The boat will depart promptly so ensure to leave enough time to park and walk to the jetty.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring sturdy footwear, sensible warm outdoor clothing paying special attention to recent and current weather conditions. Bring a torch.
- There is no wheelchair access on the National Trust ferry.
- Please be advised that with the very nature of wildlife, it may not always be possible to see the wildlife mentioned in the description.
|4 June 2020||19:00 - 22:50||Available|
|11 June 2020||19:00 - 22:50||Available|
|18 June 2020||19:00 - 22:50||Available|
|25 June 2020||19:00 - 22:50||Available|