The Art of Passementerie: Decorative tassel making workshop
Furnishing trimmings have been described as 'jewellery for interiors' and this workshop is designed for anyone interested in making decorative textiles. Beginners are welcome.
- Booking essential
Join expert Anna Crutchley for a unique workshop that will look at traditional techniques of making a tassel, like those at Knole.
Working with a rich colour palate of high quality yarns, you will learn techniques and create your own beautiful tassel to take home.
Ticket price includes refreshments, lunch and all materials. Please phone 01732 467160 if you have dietary requirements.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee of 5% will be charged by the Box Office.
- Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Hayloft Learning Centre.
- The Hayloft Learning Centre is wheelchair accessible. Please phone 01732 467160 to discuss your access requirements.
- Buying as a gift? Please phone 01732 467160 to arrange a gift card.
|19 January 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|20 January 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|