Timed entry to Anglesey Abbey, Gardens and Lode Mill (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Anglesey Abbey, Gardens and Lode Mill.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week:
Gardens with one-way system, and open spaces for free-flow.
Hoe Fen Wildlife & Den Build Area.
Toilets near House and Visitor Centre.
Redwoods Restaurant & Outdoor Kiosk with hot and cold drinks, ice creams, cakes and sandwiches.
Shop & Plant Centre from 10.30am.
Bikes and scooters for under 5's only.
Currently closed: House, Mill, Second Hand Bookshop and Hoe Fen Play Area.
Assistance dogs only please.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Limited wheelchair and mobility vehicle hire available. Must be pre-booked by 3pm of the day before your visit, to enable access for as many people as possible please only book one slot per week for now. Please email email@example.com or call 01223 810080 to book. Three accessible toilets available. See updated Access Statement on our website for full details.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.