What3words treasure hunt at Robin Hood's Bay: 17 July
A fun outdoor activity for all ages. The what3words app on a smartphone will guide you on a treasure hunt along the Cleveland Way and Cinder Track.
- Booking not needed
In partnership with the North York Moors National Park Authority.
Follow a treasure hunt using the what3words app on a smartphone to guide you.
Discover hidden boxes along the way, each containing rubber stamps to help you create your own ink stamped masterpiece!
The walk is about 2 miles long, a lovely circuit on the Cleveland Way and Cinder Track from Robin Hood's Bay. It will take about 2 hours to complete. Please bear in mind that there are a few ups and downs and the path may be uneven.
For further information please email email@example.com or call 01439 772700.
Event ticket prices
All £5.00per family group
- Suitable for children of all ages, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meeting point
- Meet near the small car park/Victoria Hotel at the top of the village. what3words: shovels.rooms.suggested
- What to bring and wear
- Please note, it is essential to have the free what3words app downloaded onto your smartphone to take part. We'd advise wearing sturdy shoes.
- Some slopes and uneven surfaces. Paths may be muddy following wet weather.
- Dogs welcome, on a short lead please.