Get Moving in May trail
Get the whole family moving on this trail around the grounds at Cliveden this May half term.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Have fun at the nine points along the trail. You'll hop, skip and jump your way to the end.
- Event ticket prices
|Family 1 adult||N/A||£24.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
We're open seven days a week and we no longer have a booking system in place for visits. Please note, to be eligible for the group price, your group has to comprise 15 or more people and be booked in advance. Please contact the estate office on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book.
- National Trust members have free entry.
- Children under 5 are free
- Children 5 -17 (inclusive) pay the child rate. 18+ pay the adult rate.
- Two adult family = 2 adults and up to 3 children
- One adult family = 1 adult and up to 3 children
- Group = pre-booked party of 15 or more
- Parking on the estate is at no extra cost
- For ages: 3- 11 or anyone who wants to engage their inner
- Meeting point
- Pick up a leaflet outside the Info Centre to start.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothing and footwear suitable for the weather and being active.
- The whole trail is dog friendly and accessibility friendly (mainly hard paths with some grassy areas but you can divert through the Long Garden instead of Queen Anne’s Walk).