Breakfast with Father Christmas
Create some magical memories with your family and join Father Christmas for breakfast in our Hayloft restaurant. Mother Christmas has prepared a full Welsh breakfast, but Father Christmas is nowhere to be seen.
- Booking essential
Join Jake, the (award-winning) story-telling elf and give a cheer to wake Father Christmas and listen for the bells.
With craft activity, songs, special story and a small gift for children, this memorable experience is guaranteed to fill everyone with festive cheer.
Bring a camera for photos by the tree, then later discover our Enchanted Erddig toy box trail.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.95Adult non member
Adult £11.95Adult National Trust member
Child £12.95Child National Trust member
Child £14.95Child non member
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Experience includes Welsh buffet breakfast, small gift and Christmas decoration craft activity.
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the ticket office; an elf will be there to greet you.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear comfortable boots/shoes.
- The Hayloft restaurant is 5 minutes walk from the ticket office and there is a lift. The garden is a little further and can be accessed by ramp. The paths around the garden are gravelled.
- Tickets include access to the Enchanted Erddig toy box garden trail afterwards.
|16 December 2017||09:30 - 10:30||Available|
|17 December 2017||09:30 - 10:30||Available|
|23 December 2017||09:30 - 10:30||Available|
|24 December 2017||09:30 - 10:30||Available|