Teddy Bear's Picnic
If you go down to Clumber Park today, you're sure of a fun surprise...
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Pack your picnic, grab your teddy and bring the family to Clumber for a Teddy Bear's picnic between 11:00 - 15:00 on the Parsonage Lawn. This activity is great for ticking off 'Eat a picnic in the wild' on your 50 Things to do before you're 11 &3/4 activity!
Our storytellers will be running story sessions for your entertainment, so make sure teddy has their listening ears on!
Our lawn will have plenty of games on it for anyone who is bursting with energy, so don't be shy and join in with our lawn games, or sit down at our teddy game stations.
And as if that wasn't enough, you can also head into the Parsonage to get creative with our 'Tea with Teddy' inspired craft.
Don't forget to take a photo to commemorate your day in our big frame and tag us on social media!
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 2 children||£8.25||£7.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
If you sign up for National Trust membership, your visit that day is completely free.
Our Visitor Welcome team will happily provide more information on your arrival.
- This event welcomes children accompanied by adults.
- Meeting point
- Head to our Parsonage Lawn to get involved, between the Main Cafe and the Chapel.
- What to bring and wear
- Don't forget to bring your picnic, blanket and suitable clothing and footwear for the weather. And finally, don't forget Teddy, because it wouldn't be a teddy bear's picnic without them!
- The Parsonage Lawn and Parsonage are largely accessible.
- Please note that in the case of wet weather, we will still be running activities inside. Normal admission to the Park applies with this event.