An informal and social event - our scone therapy workshops will help you beat the winter blues as you learn the cathartic process of scone making.
- Booking essential
Join us for a therapeutic scone making (and eating) session in the rock house tearooms. Learn the secrets of making our famous National Trust scones then try some with a delicious lunch (provided) whilst having a good natter in front of a cozy fire. Then take home your freshly baked goods and enjoy!
No experience is necessary, this is not a formal cooking class!
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Adults only please
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the tearoom entrance of the rock houses
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a clean apron!
- Tearoom is located up a steep slope and steps in the back entrance
- Please contact us if you have any special dietary requirements
|9 January 2020||10:00 - 13:00||Available|
|12:00 - 15:00||Available|