Get creative this Christmas in good company. Join our festive workshop and we'll show you how to make a wreath from the beautiful materials nature provides.
- Booking essential
Come along to one of our workshops and learn how to make your own wreath from locally gathered natural materials such as holly, old man's beard, butcher's broom and snowberry. Mince pie included!
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- £30 fee includes materials for one wreath.
- Supervised children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- North Lodge (opposite the tea-room). Satnav TW20 0AE (From Runnymede Pleasure Ground, drive 1 mile further down the A308 towards Windsor).
- What to bring and wear
- Bring your ideas. We'll provide the rest.
- Several steps up to North Lodge - please contact us if you have accessibility concerns.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
|6 December 2017||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|13:30 - 15:30||Available|