Bug hunt safari
Join our Rangers to discover what wild minibeasts live in the chalk grassland jungle.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
With the aid of pooters, nets, beating sheets, magnifying pots and microscopes, catch and identify the many insects that live in Devil's Dyke Iron Age hill fort.
- Booking details
- Call Please contact us at the email below
- Family event
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the white National Trust van by the Stone Seat.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible shoes, and waterproofs if raining, sunscreen if not.
- Limited accessibility as the ground is uneven.
|19 July 2020||11:00 - 14:00||Available|