Open-air Theatre - Folksy Theatre presents 'Alice in Wonderland'
Join Folksy Theatre for a show filled with bold characters, live music, puppetry and audience interaction - it's a day out not to be missed!
- Booking essential
Alice, a young, curious girl, follows a white rabbit down a rabbit hole and ends up in Wonderland! There, she begins on an adventure she will never forget. Come along and meet some of the strangest and most peculiar characters, including the mysterious Cheshire Cat, the Wacky Mad Hatter and the foul-tempered Queen of Hearts! Filled with live music and puppetry, it's the perfect show for the whole family!
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00plus booking fee £1.20
Child £12.00plus booking fee £1.06
Group £48.00(2A+2C) plus booking fee £2.69
- Booking details
- Call Online Booking Only
- All bookings taken directly by Folksy Theatre.
- Suitable for families
- Meeting point
- On arrival please make your way up the path to the South Terrace. You can access the performance area from 6pm. At this time you can set up your picnics, blankets and folding chairs.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the outdoors as the performance will go ahead in wet weather. Gazebo's are not permitted and we would ask you to be mindful of obscuring the view of others with umbrellas if wet.
- The performance is held in front of the Manor, access is via a 120 yard up hill path and then across the lawn. We will have a golf buggy running during the event for visitors with mobility requirements.
- The gardens and manor will be open prior to the performance, with last entry to the manor at 4pm. If you would like to visit on the day of the performance, admission prices apply for non-National Trust members. If you are only coming the play, you are welcome on site from 4pm to set up your folding chairs and picnic blankets. Seating is not provided, you are welcome to bring your own folding chairs and picnic blankets. Our tearoom will be open for take-away refreshments.