Timed entry to Mottisfont (3 August - 9 August)
Book your timed entry to visit Mottisfont
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to 3 hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: gardens and parkland including rose garden (one way system accessing most areas).
Also open: cafe with limited menu for takeaway and outdoor seating area; kiosk, ice cream van, shop, plant sales - all card payment only.
Currently closed: house, gallery and play areas.
Dogs welcome on short leads in all outdoor areas except rose garden and front lawn. Maximum stay 3 hours, so more people can visit.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £6.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £32.50
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £19.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need you ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Level access on gravel paths, some slopes. Blue Badge parking spaces available. 5 wheelchairs to borrow, subject to availability. We're sorry, but there's no electric buggy service at present.
- • Please book 1 ticket per person. Children under 5 don't need a ticket. • Please arrive within your timeslot. If you're more than 10 minutes late, we can’t guarantee entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket ready to show staff and members please bring your membership card. • We've introduced new safety measures so please follow any signs or guidance from staff. • Campervans are not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans and coaches. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. • Some cafés and shops may be closed or offering a limited range. Check the property website for details. • Tickets are for your use only and cannot be resold. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • In line with government guidance you’re required to wear a face covering in our shops, cafés and food outlets in England. Please bring one with you.