Bring your children to a family music session with Jane Newberry, using toys, percussion and dance.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Children will love creating music and taking part in simple group dance and movement activities.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
There is a suggested donation of £3.50 in the Rhododendron Wood car park for non National Trust members.
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the front desk by the door.
- What to bring and wear
- Stout footwear and/or a change of shoes is advisable for the walk across a field from the Rhododendron Wood car park. Children should wear comfortable clothing suitable for dance.
- The house is wheelchair accessible. People with limited mobility can park at the house.
- As well as Jingle Ring, there is a children's activity room that offers reading, colouring in, quizzes and musical instruments to try. Teas, coffees, soft drinks, cakes and scones are available from the kitchen for a donation.
|14 September 2019||14:30 - 15:30||Available|