Open-air Theatre - Folksy Theatre presents "The Princess & the Pig"
Folksy Theatre are delighted to be performing their musical adaptation of Jonathan Emmett's "The Princess & The Pig'.
- Booking essential
There's been a dreadful mix-up in the royal nursery. Priscilla the princess has switched places with Pigmella, the farmer's new piglet! The kindly farmer and his wife believe it's the work of a good witch. The ill-tempered King and Queen squarely blame a bad witch. It's the sort of thing that happens all the time in fairy tales!
Bring along your picnics, blankets, folding chairs, friends & family to enjoy this wonderful open-air production, filled with music, and puppetry!
Event ticket prices
Child £8.00Under 16
Group £38.00Family - 2 Adults, 2 Children Under 16 only.
- Booking details
- Call 01698 854409
- All bookings via Folksy Theatre
- Family friendly performance, all children welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- On arrival please show your tickets to our visitor reception team. You can access the performance area from 4:30pm. At this time you can set up picnics, blankets and folding chairs.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the outdoors as the performance will go ahead in wet weather. Gazebo's are not permitted and we would ask you to be mindful of obscuring the view of other with umbrellas if wet.
- The performance is held in front of the Manor, access is via a 120 yard up hill path and then across the lawn. We will have a golf buggy running during the event for visitors with mobility issues.
- The gardens and manor will be open prior to the performance, with last entry to the manor at 4pm. If you would like to visit prior to 4:30pm property admission prices apply for non National Trust members
|12 August 2017||17:30 - 18:30||Available|
|13 August 2017||17:30 - 18:30||Available|