Edale Figure of Eight - guided walk
Enjoy a beautiful and gentle walk along the Edale Valley bottom.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us for a wander along the Edale Valley bottom, passing through three historic and characterful Edale 'Booths'.
- Accompanied children welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Penny Pot café next to Edale Railway Station.
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable outdoor clothing and sturdy shoes and a snack and drink in a backpack.
- Approx 4.5 miles on stony paths, with one easy stile. Suitable for anyone who is reasonably fit.
- We will be selling raffle tickets on the day to raise funds to help us look after the places you love. Alternatively you can make a donation to our Peak District Appeal at www.nationaltrust.org.uk/PeakDistrictAppeal
|7 February 2020||11:00 - 13:30||Available|
|5 June 2020||11:00 - 13:30||Available|