Top tips to improve your digital photography
Bring along your DSLR, system, bridge, compact or even your phone camera and develop your digital photography skills at the UK's birthplace of photography with local trainers, Lacock Photography.
- Booking essential
This two and a half hour beginners' workshop with local trainers, Lacock Photography, will cover basic camera handling techniques and introduce you to the compositional techniques which help give your photos the wow factor.
Your camera can be a DSLR, system, bridge, compact or phone camera, just remember to bring it with a memory car and fully charged.
This short workshop includes a photoshoot in the grounds and cloister of Lacock Abbey, where the photographic negative was invented in 1835.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Suitable for ages 16+, under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The workshops begin in the Manger Barn on Lacock High Street, SN15 2LG, opposite the Stables cafe.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for the weather, parts of the workshop will take place outside, and bring your camera with a memory card and fully charged.
- There is level access to the Manger Barn, abbey grounds and abbey cloister. Please note that only manual wheelchairs (rather than powered mobility scooters) are permitted in the cloister.
- There is level access to the Manger Barn, abbey grounds and abbey cloister. Please note that only manual wheelchairs (rather than powered mobility scooters) are permitted in the cloister. A limited number of manual wheelchairs are available to borrow, please contact email@example.com in advance to reserve. If you have any other access concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember to bring your DSLR, system, bridge, compact or phone camera with a memory card and fully charged.
|15 November 2019||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|13:30 - 16:00||Available|