Secrets and legends family walk
Get the lowdown on the secrets, legends, facts and theories as you walk plus there'll be time for some fun on the Hill.
- Booking essential
With legends of saints and dragon's blood along with archaeological finds dating back to neolithic times, there's no shortage of intriguing facts to discover about White Horse Hill. Walk with our ranger around this beautiful historic landscape, see signs of spring and also find out how we keep the Horse white. Plus you can tick off some of our 50 things challenges, including flying a kite, climbing a big hill and then rolling back down again!
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01793 762209
- Accompanied children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Post Code SN7 7QJ Park and meet at the National Trust main car park at White Horse Hill, Uffington
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring sturdy footwear and dress according to weather conditions. Don't forget to bring your kite!
- There is a steep 10 minute uphill walk to the Horse from the car park.
- Please note: there are no toilets or other facilities at this site There's a charge to park in our car park at White Horse Hill. National Trust members park free.
|4 June 2017||14:00 - 16:00||Available|