Enjoy the gift of giving by leaving a donation for our local Wrexham foodbank this Christmas.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Come and say a quick hello to Father Christmas, who'll be in our elves' workshop at weekends to say thank you for your donation.
The Elves and Father Christmas will be thrilled that you're trying to help them in their quest to help the less fortunate this Christmas time.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Please check house opening information as times vary. From 24 March our garden, outbuildings, restaurant and shop are open daily from 10am to 5pm until 27 October when we open 11am to 4pm.
- Children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The elves' workshop will be the transformed Joiner's Workshop by the ticket office as you arrive.
- The elves' workshop is wheelchair friendly.
- We're working with the Wrexham foodbank so please check their website for details of what they most need at the moment: https://wrexham.foodbank.org.uk/give-help/donate-food/ Father Christmas will be in the reverse grotto at weekends only, but we'll welcome your donations at other times too.
|15 December 2018||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|16 December 2018||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|22 December 2018||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|23 December 2018||11:00 - 15:00||Available|