Much Ado About Nothing, performed by The Pantaloons
There’s plenty to shout about in The Pantaloons’ take on Shakespeare’s timeless summer comedy of masks, music and mistaken identities!
- Booking essential
There’s plenty to shout about in The Pantaloons’ take on Shakespeare’s timeless summer comedy of masks, music and mistaken identities! The boys are back from war and it’s time for celebration, but devious Don John plans to spoil everyone’s fun with his perilous plots. Will young lovers Claudio and Hero fall foul of the crafty criminal? Will bickering Benedick and Beatrice ever admit that they actually like each other? Find out in this fast-paced, physical and funny new production!
This is outdoor theatre at its best in the Parkland of Canons Ashby – bring a picnic, rugs or picnic chairs and wrap up warm!
This event will go ahead whatever the weather, unless it’s unsafe to do so. Please dress for the weather, whatever it brings.
The shop and tea-kiosk will be open between 5.15 and 6pm until the end of the interval, and the toilets will be open until half an hour after the performance ends.
Event ticket prices
Adult £16.0018 years +
Child £10.005-17 years
- Family of 2 adults 2 children £45.00
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Tickets will be on sale until 24 hours before, or until tickets sell out.
- Families are welcome
- Meeting point
- head towards the main visitor car park, where you will be directed by our welcome team. Some cars will be directed to the main car park, and some will be directed to the temporary parkland parking
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather, bring a picnic and something to sit on (picnic chairs or rugs. Please no picnic furniture with stake into the ground.) No BBQs.
- This area is accessed over uneven grass up a slope. Accessible parking is in the parkland nearest the performance.
- Tickets will only be refunded if the event cannot go ahead due to unforeseen circumstances. Children under 5 years old are free and do not need a ticket