Percy the Park Keeper's winter wander trail at Cliveden
This winter, treat your little ones to a world of adventures at Cliveden on the Percy the Park Keeper's winter wander trail. Join in the fun with Percy and his animal friends and give nature a helping hand.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
This winter, treat your little ones to a world of adventures at Cliveden on the Percy the Park Keeper's winter wander trail. Join in the fun with Percy and his animal friends and give nature a helping hand. The trail will take place between 4 December and 23 December, so come along and explore the beautiful gardens and woodland of Cliveden.
Event ticket prices
Child £2.00Percy the Park Keeper's winter wander trail
|1 x adult family||N/A||£22.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
We're open seven days a week and we no longer have a booking system in place for visits. Please note, to be eligible for the group price, your group has to comprise 15 or more people and be booked in advance. Please contact the estate office on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book.
- National Trust members have free entry.
- Children under 5 are free
- Children 5 -17 (inclusive) pay the child rate. 18+ pay the adult rate.
- Two adult family = 2 adults and up to 3 children
- One adult family = 1 adult and up to 3 children
- Group = pre-booked party of 15 or more
- Parking on the estate is at no extra cost
- Children and adults are welcome on this trail
- What to bring and wear
- Wear weather-appropriate outdoor clothes.
- The trail will cost £2. You will receive a note from Percy to guide you as you follow the clues. You'll have help along the way from his animal friends. On the trail you'll find activity boards and you'll play a couple of games before having a selfie moment at the end. Don't forget to collect your prize.