Chapel Porth beach cleans
Get some fresh air as well as helping us keep Chapel Porth clean and beautiful.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join our monthly beach cleans over the winter months and see what weird and wonderful things wash up on the beach. We supply gloves, bags and litter pickers. With a free drink for beach cleaners afterwards at Chapel Porth Café.
- Children welcome with a supervising adult
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Chapel Porth, by the slipway onto the beach.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear. Sorry, but dogs can't go down onto the beach.
- There is a short slope down onto the beach, with boulders and pebbles at the top.
- Our September beach clean is part of the Great British Beach Clean. www.mcsuk.org/beachwatch
|8 March 2019||12:00 - 13:00||Available|