Embroidery Workshop Inspired by Morris & Co
Create your own piece of embroidery in the Arts and Crafts setting of Standen House under the expert guidance of Sally Roberson.
- Booking essential
This Arts and Crafts inspired workshop includes an introduction to William Morris designs and needlework, and the piece that you create will be an interpretation of one of Morris's themes. Our resident expert Sally Roberson will guide you through different stitch types, and give you tips on how to display your work once it's complete.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01342 323029
- The workshop is priced at £75pp, which includes all materials and tea/coffee.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- On arrival head to Visitor Reception and they will help with where to go next.
- What to bring and wear
- Wearing layers when coming to Standen is always a good idea, just in case the weather turns.
- This workshop will be held in the South Bedroom, which is on the first floor of the house, only accessible up a flight of stairs.
|30 August 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|12 September 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|18 October 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|