Don't Go into the Cellar, Victorian Theatre presents 'Strictly Sherlock'
Join us in the Great Parlour for this original stage-play. Brought to you by Don't Go Into The Cellar Theatre - the British Empire's leading practitioners of macabre Victoriana!
- Booking essential
Jonathan Goodwin returns as Sherlock Holmes, in a show scripted by himself and co-directed by Goodwin and Gary Archer.
After the terrific success of The Singular Exploits of Sherlock Holmes, we return with this follow-up stage play.
Join the king of the detectives as he brings to life those three startling cases, “The Sussex Vampire” and “The Creeping Man”.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call Online booking only
- 14+ (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Meeting point
- Front door of the Manor, doors open at 7pm. Performance begins at 7:30pm.
- What to bring and wear
- There is a short up hill walk from the car park to the Manor, please wear warm clothing and shoes (please no stiletto heels). Please bring a torch as the pathways are unlit.
- We have a buggy which can drive you to the Manor from the car park and ramp access to the Great Parlour where the event will be performed. Sorry, we cannot accommodate mobility scooters inside.
- Following government guidance, we've lifted social distancing rules and other Covid restrictions in England. The safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff remains our top priority. We'll continue to provide hand sanitiser and stick to our high standards of cleanliness, and face coverings are recommended in enclosed, crowded areas. Please be aware that our disabled and visitor toilets are in a separate building away from the Manor. This performance will have a short interval, during this time refreshments can be purchased from the tea-room. Please note that refreshments cannot be taken back into the Manor. This event will take place inside in the Great Parlour of the Manor. Please meet at the front door of the Manor; the doors will open at 7pm for a start time of 7:30pm.