Build your own bench for Fishpool Valley
Help our ranger team restore the Picturesque Fishpool Valley by recreating the original viewing areas. Build your own rustic bench made from oak from the Croft estate and install at one of the historic viewing platforms in the valley.
- Booking essential
- Free event (admission applies)
Once you've built your bench, come back again and again to admire the view as it's gradually revealed.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 3 children||£20.10||£18.00|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
The family ticket allows 2 adults and up to 3 children.
- Booking details
- Call 01568 780246
- There are a limited number of benches available, so booking is essential for this activity.
- Children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Our ranger team will meet you at Visitor Reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sturdy footwear and warm/waterproof clothing as appropriate.
- The valley has sloping paths which can be very muddy.
- This event is free, but donations are welcome. The recommended donation is £10 per bench, which goes directly towards the restoration of Fishpool Valley.
|16 April 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Available|
|17 April 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Available|
|18 April 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Available|